Skip to content
- This policy notice intends to give you information about how We Are Doc Women will collect, handle, store, secure and use any personal data that you share with us in relation to our Mentoring Scheme
- The information that you share will be used in application of the WADW 2024 Mentoring Scheme.
III. Data Retention
- We will securely retain your data for the time required to match mentors with mentees. All data will be held on a secure server until March 31, 2024, after which it will be deleted.
IV. Data Security
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
V. Your legal rights
- You have the right to request access to any or all of your information that we hold by emailing We Are Doc Women at email@example.com, and to request correction, or deletion of the data you have provided.
VI. Consent & Contact Information
- By completing this application form you expressly give We Are Doc Women permission to use the information that you have provided as outlined above.
- If you have any questions or concerns on how we collect, handle, store or secure your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org